Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Every Thanksgiving my siblings all come home to celebrate. This Thanksgiving was no different. My brothers and sisters were all here in Montana, waiting to taste my mom’s homemade apple pie. One thing was different this past Thanksgiving, and that was one of my sisters moved out of state less than a week before. I helped her move, and then helped my mom prepare the house for company and make all the food for the dinner. Needless to say, this was a very busy week for my family. After we had Thanksgiving dinner, my brothers and I decided to use the snow to our advantage and go sledding with the four-wheeler. This was a lot of fun, but I do have several nasty bruises from being tipped in the toboggan while being pulled by the four-wheeler. Other than a few bumps and bruises this Thanksgiving was very relaxing, and I can’t wait for the next break!   

1 comment:

  1. nice. thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the next break either!

    ReplyDelete