Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can I tell Two Truths to Get across One Lie?

1)      I have always been known as the accident prone one. However, throughout my entire life I have never broken a bone, much to my satisfaction. Uh oh, know I think I might have to knock on wood now!
2)      I have a very large family. I would tell you the number of family members that I have (which would include first cousins) but I have no idea the number due to the fact that my family is so huge it would take forever to count. Plus, it would be slightly embarrassing to say the number.
3)      If anyone has noticed in class, my hair color is blonde, but my natural color isn’t. I was cursed from birth to have an ugly color of red hair. It isn't fair because my sisters have beautifully colored hair. I guess I drew the short end of the stick when it comes to genes.  

18 comments:

  1. I think one is a lie.

    Red hair is so great! I curse red heads who dye their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that 3 is the lie. I would love to have naturally red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number two maybe the lie because you sound pretty sure about the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 3 is the lie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think 3 is the lie. Red hair rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm I think that number three is the lie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd say three, your hair seems so natural.

    ReplyDelete