Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Office Anyone?

The Office, a hilariously funny, creatively amusing, and shockingly addictive, is my favorite TV show that I watch. What the Office is about is a paper company where a certain branch is located in Scranton, Pennsylvania; the show is a “docu-reality” where it exposes the 9-5 office jobs of modern day America. The manager of this particular branch is Michael Scott, who is played by my favorite comedian Steve Carell. Michael Scott is a middle aged man who has a huge ego and very much needs to be liked by everybody. The cast has a very nice blend of actors and actresses that portray a wide verity of personalities that can be found in just about any office across America: from Dwight, the obnoxious Assistant Regional Manager, to Jim, the practical joker, and everything in between. Having worked in office settings before, I truly appreciate the humor. However, one doesn’t need to have worked in an office to find the show hilarious. The Office is by far one of the best TV shows to watch when looking for a quick, whole hearted laugh.     

2 comments:

  1. I love this show! I hardly ever watch it, but seeing the jackass that is Michael Scott and the amazingly inept and far too confident Dwight, I'm rolling pretty shortly after I start watching it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your post was far better than mine but I equally love The Office! I'm glad someone else wrote about it for your TV blog.

    ReplyDelete